Welcome!


Hi and welcome to my blog!

This blog is an international version of my main blog; www.mayelife.blogg.no. I have installed Google translate over there, but that's obviously not a very good option. So I have decided to make this blog so that I can translate the posts myself. This blog will obviously not be updated at the exact same time as my main blog, but I will try to be quick with the translations.

Now for those of you who have no idea who I am or what kind of blog you just happened to end up reading; here's a little about me:

My name is Ragnhild Marie, but my american family just calls me Marie.
I'm fifteen years old and have just started 10th grade.
My family consists of me, my mom and dad, and my eleven year old little brother.
I live in the city of Oslo in the tiny and unknown country Norway.
We norwegians seems to believe that Norway is a fairly famous country that most people have heard of, but most people actually haven't. Although they should have. Norway is one of the richest countries in the world, next to Switzerland. We are known for our amazing fjords and beautiful mountains, our moos, our trolls (although no one has ever seen one) and the polar bears that are walking around our streets (which is funny, because the only place in Norway were you could find polar bears is on Svalbard, this tiny little Island located way to near Arktis for most people to even live there).
I origin from both Norway, Denmark, Poland and Germany.
In the fifties my dads aunt moved to America. We therefor have a lot of family living there now. We have some cousins living in LA, some in Arizona, some in Utah, some in Philadelphia and some in Florida.
In about two years I'll be moving to Utah for one year. I'm going to live with my family there and go to Payson High School just outside of Provo.
My biggest dream is to become an actress. I just love what acting does to both my mind and my body. It makes me feel free somehow, like I don't have to care about what people think of me, because I'm not me.


This blog is a little mix of my daily life; culture, music and literature; obsessive fangirling; photography; fashion and everything else that my exploring mind can come up with.

I'm looking forward to sharing my thoughts and experiences with you on this blog! And please, leave a comment so I can go check out your blog to!





Where to find me:
E-mail: mayelifeblogg@hotmail.com
Instagram: http://instagram.com/mayelife
Twitter: https://twitter.com/RMKnudsen
Tumblr: http://mayelife.tumblr.com
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL2wHIyIVLdzVnNbvQRbeKA



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Twitter:

Where to find me: